Meanwhile, for -current, there has been some progress:
- Linux kernel stock is now upgraded to 3.14.12, following the LTS release that will be maintained by Greg K-H until 2016.
- Bash is upgraded to 4.3.018
- Shadow is upgraded to 4.2.1 and added support for subuid and subgid needed for unprivileged containers
- Added several new packages: cgmanager, lzip, and libnih
- Renamed open-cobol to gnu-cobol
- Upgraded several more packages: nano, slacktrack, and taglib
- slackpkg is rebuilt to support $ROOT and $CONF environment variables.
- Added Linux kernel 3.15.x configuration in testing for those brave enough to try