There are seven security updates that were released few days ago when i was in Malaysia, so i couldn't write a blog post about it. Those updates were:
- httpd is now upgraded to 2.4.9 and applied back to Slackware 14.0. Unfortunately there is a minor bug about this update that it dropped MPM Event module if apr and apr-utils are not updated with the latest version, so a fix should be released on the next batch.
- OpenSSH is upgraded to the latest version and this update is applied back to Slackware 13.0. This update also has a small minor bug that it doesn't create the new key, and it should be fixed on the next update as well.
- mozilla-firefox is upgraded to 24.4 ESR for Slackware 14.1 and current
- mozilla-thunderbird is upgraded to 24.4.0 for Slackware 14.1 and current
- seamonkey is upgraded to 2.25 for Slackware 14.1 and current
- nss is upgraded to 3.16 and applied to Slackware 14.0a and newer
- curl is upgraded to 7.36 and applied back to Slackware 13.0 and newer