First Update for Slackware 14.1
Pat has just published several updates to Slackware 13.37 and newer to fix several packages:
- OpenSSH: sshd(8): Fix a memory corruption problem triggered during rekeying when an AES-GCM cipher is selected.
- Firefox and Seamonkey: Regular Security Updates
- Samba: This fixed two problems:
- Samba versions 3.2.0 and above do not check the underlying file or directory ACL when opening an alternate data stream.
- In setups which provide ldap(s) and/or https services, the private key for SSL/TLS encryption might be world readable. This typically happens in active directory domain controller setups.
- This update also add tdb-related file which was missing from Samba SlackBuild that is needed by some packages in SBo
- PHP: Updated to 5.4.22, the latest stable update to provide bug fixes