Post RC 1 Updates
There has been some reports after RC 1 came out yesterday and Pat has responded by upgrading and rebuilding some packages in the current tree, including the changes in the kernel configuration options. Here are the recap:
- Kernel is rebuilt to properly build VMWare and Hyper-V modules that were not built due to regression when the configuration parameter has changed
- Upgraded Samba to 4.1.0. This is a big release, but Pat took it after looking at previous releases from the upstream that has pretty good quality.
- Upgraded mercurial to 2.7.2, the latest version available currently.
- Upgraded tk and tcl to 8.6.1
- Upgraded several packages in networking area (gnutls, iproute2, iptraf-ng, iputils, mtr, tftp-hpa)
- Rebuilt mozilla-nss and Recompiled with NSS_ENABLE_ECC=1.