SSHblock Updated

I checked my servers today and i found no IP address gets blocked by SSHblock even though i think there were some IP addresses that should have been blocked.

After taking a closer look on the configuration files, i finally spotted the problem. It seems that i put a wrong log file to watch in the rc.sshblock script. I change it to the correct log file (/var/log/messages) and it finally works as intended.

I have re-submitted the SlackBuild package to SBo and also pushed the single change to my SlackHacks repository. I didn't bump the BUILD variable, so you just need to adjust the path according to this git commit and it will work.

Popular posts from this blog

Python 3.6.0 in SBo 14.2 repository

NVidia Legacy Unix Driver Update

Security Update: Thunderbird, Seamonkey, libpng, python, samba