These are some of the highlights on this version:
* enable caching of grammar checker properties
* changing spelling preferences requires application restart
* comparing empty document with attached one crashes LO
* crash on "connect to existing database" wizard
* fix vertical text frame borders
* performance problems with very long paragraphs
* remove pointless forward moving of a table
* run SelectLanguage custom action during silent install, too
* error message when deleting pages
* Recent Documents empty
* cannot insert jpeg
Since last year, the LibreOffice developers has began hunting for dead code inheritted from their ancestor, OpenOffice.org and tried to remove them. With some help from Caolan McNamara of RedHat who made a beautifull tool called CallCatcher, they are able to spot the modules and removes them.
Here are the graphic until the end of last year. With LibreOffice 3.5.4, the dead code removal has been even better and optimized. We shall see more performance improvements on future LibreOffice releases in the future.
The LibreOffice packages are now ready at these mirrors: