Introducing SlackHacks

I just created a new repository in GitHub called SlackHacks. It's my virtual hack lab where i will place updated SlackBuilds that i maintained and used on my system that works for Slackware-Current.

For now, the content of my repository is not that much, but i hope there will more contents to be added in the future. I hope that this repository can be helpful to others. You can also propose some SlackBuilds that i should look and place it on my repository as well. I can't guarantee that all of your proposal will be granted though :)

It's also a good way to learn about GIT, a great source control management used by Linux Kernel developers and also many other open source projects.


Popular posts from this blog

NVidia Legacy Unix Driver Update

Python 3.6.0 in SBo 14.2 repository

Security Update: Thunderbird, Seamonkey, libpng, python, samba