Pat has started to upgrade several basic packages in -Current tree. This means that -Current development is now starting again (it's a warm up level as far as i can see, as there are no major changes besides the Kernel for now).
Gentleman, start your engine for -Current again
Some notable highlights:
- Kernel upgraded to 220.127.116.11 with some changes in the configuration
- GCC upgraded to 4.5.3, still no luck with GCC 4.6
- Glibc is rebuilt, no further release yet
- Some development tools are upgraded (Perl 5.14, GIT 18.104.22.168)
- Mesa is upgraded to latest stable 7.10.2 along with libdrm 2.4.25