Choqok 1.0 beta 3 has been released by the developer. There has been numerous bug fixes and also improvements on this beta releases such as:
- Better nick name detection.
- Better URL detection.
- Fetching Friends List problems fixed.
- UnTiny plugin can use untiny.com service instead of its generic way (Configurable)
- Using the Choqok way to show repeated dents/tweets made optional (Default is Twitter way)
- Confirm dialog for Re tweet
- When KWallet isn’t available, Choqok will store secrets in text files (Not plain text, Base64)
- Choqok 1.0Beta2 was needs kdelibs 4.5 , We changed this to work with 4.4 too.
FYI, it would be great if you integrate Choqok to KWallet or you will have to re-authenticate to Twitter / Identi.Ca everytime you restart your application. In the past, i was wondering why do my credentials seems to be lost. I remembered that i skipped the KWallet integration in the past