- NEW FEATURE: Volumn control added to detail window for setting the volume of a track. Thanks to Andrea Odetti.
- IMPROVEMENT: Migration from hal, which is now deprecated, to gio. Thanks to Nikias Bassen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Translation support.
- IMPROVEMENT: Support for using CMake as well as autotools
- IMPROVEMENT: Code compatibility for compiling using Clang. Thanks to Maia Kozheva.
- BUGFIX: Crash when a cover art image is dragged and dropped.
- BUGFIX: Freeze when changing from the photo window back to the playlist window.
- BUGFIX: Numerous double frees and memory leaks.
Remember, this is a development version, so there might still be bugs lurking inside the code. Slackware-Current still uses the stable version, 0.7.2 version. If you need support for your newer IPod or IPhone, then yes, you will need to use development version of libgpod.