Size of Slackware 13.0 Full Installation

Somebody asked me how much space needed to do full installation of Slackware 13.0. I can't give him a accurate answer as i never do full installation of Slackware. I always choose my own packages during installation, so i ended with a system which suit my need. He asked so because he had problem when he wanted to install Slackware 13.0 on a 5 GB partition.

IMHO, full installation of Slackware 13.0 would take less than 5 GB, but just to be sure, i'd hope other people can tell me how much disk space consumed for full installation of Slackware 13.0 using the comment section.

Thanks before Worship

Popular posts from this blog

Python 3.6.0 in SBo 14.2 repository

NVidia Legacy Unix Driver Update

Security Update: Thunderbird, Seamonkey, libpng, python, samba