NVidia Logo Came Back

Yesterday, i upgrade my Slackware packages to the latest batch updates of -Current. Before i started my X Window, i tried to look on the xorg.conf and see the default Depth and it was using 16. I remember one of NVidia's developers reply to my email about the bug i had with NVidia driver newer than 1.0-9631 that was causing the screen to became blurred when i logged out from KDE. They told me to change the default depth to 24, but i haven't tried that again and this time, i tried it and voila.... the NVidia logo re-appeared again (it was missing after i upgraded to -Current due to XOrg upgrades). So if you have problems like i do (Missing NVidia logo at the startup), try to change the default depth to 24 and hopefully it will fix your problem.

Popular posts from this blog

Python 3.6.0 in SBo 14.2 repository

NVidia Legacy Unix Driver Update

Security Update: Thunderbird, Seamonkey, libpng, python, samba