* Many Direct3D fixes and performance improvements.
* More comctl32 tests and some bug fixes.
* Compatibility improvements in cmd.exe.
* Still more fixes to builtin OLE.
* Support for process control on Solaris.
* Lots of bug fixes.
I have been using Wine for few weeks and i have tested some Windows application on my Slackware system and the result was magnificent. Some programs could run smoothly without any regression, and some did have some little glitch, but as overall, it's getting better on each release of Wine. The developer did a great job to improve Wine on every release.