After working with several builds, finally Opera 9.1 is released by Opera Team. This release fix some problems and also add more support, which can be seen below:
* Fixed handling of access keys on Web pages with frames.
Mail, messaging, and newsfeeds
* Fixed an instability connected with delayed entry of the Master password.
* Deleting of newsfeeds in the panel now both unsubscribes and deletes.
Display and scripting
* Improved performance for elements with both :focus and :hover.
* Fixed an issue with opacity on links that have images nested within them.
* New Fraud Protection feature (a phishing filter).
* Changed Wand data to a new format. The upgrade to this new format is not reversible.
* Multiple stability issues solved, including crashes on Gmail and Google Maps.
* Changed the Mozilla User Agent string to include Firefox identification.
* Improved handling of Web site logins on slow connections.
* Cancellation of torrent downloads now functions as expected.
* Fixed smooth scrolling.
* Flash 9 beta support for Linux.
* Implemented support for Linux plug-ins on FreeBSD.
* When masking as Internet Explorer, the platform is masked as Windows XP.
* Fixed an issue where floating point numbers were treated as integers on some Linux systems