Upgrading to DBUS 0.92

Yesterday i finally have spare time at night to compile and upgrade DBUS to the latest version, 0.92. I hope other application that will use DBUS can have an advantage of this new DBUS package. I upgraded this DBUS along with other updates from Slackware-current which was only small. I tested amaroK and it was ok, although i didn't see many changes in the visual appearance. Most of the changes are internal changes, but i already saw that this application is stable enough so i don't give it a comment. It's still compiled with the old libtunepimp, as the new one (0.50) break Juk and the current version of libtunepimp can be used to work with new amaroK.

Popular posts from this blog

Python 3.6.0 in SBo 14.2 repository

NVidia Legacy Unix Driver Update

Security Update: Thunderbird, Seamonkey, libpng, python, samba